PETALING JAYA: Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) will undergo upgrading work to make it the “crown jewel” of the public healthcare system, says health minister Khairy Jamaluddin.
Khairy said this would include new buildings as well as additional equipment to make the hospital a world-class one.
“We want to make sure that HKL and the plans that we have will future-proof it for another 150 years,” he said in a press conference at the hospital today.
He said the planned improvements would be brought to the Economic Planning Unit for approval.
It would include expanding the capacity of the women’s and children’s facility (called Hospital Tunku Azizah), renovating the paediatric department and extending the existing maternity department to include a low-risk obstetrics and ambulatory care centre.
Khairy said the ministry would also request for a new building to be erected to house manual records.
Khairy said there were also plans to improve the clinical research capacity of the facility.
HKL to become ‘crown jewel’ of healthcare
Baca Artikel Menarik :
- Jalan berlubang telefon Shahidan, 019-454 5111
- Habibul Rahman ambil tindakan undang-undang terhadap Syed Saddiq
- Pandora Papers, ini apa kata Najib
- Mohamad Ali cabar Idris bertanding kawasan sama
- Menghadap Agong, Dap minta Norhizam tidur awal, jangan mimpi
- Sesungguhnya azab neraka itu pedih tak terperi – Netizen
- Perbuatan lelaki cabul pekerja wanita kedai vape dirakam CCTV
- Pasangan kekasih jatuh tergolek ketika ingin berpelukan
- Penduduk berang, bakar pencuri motosikal hidup-hidup
- Meeting pakai kain batik, Mat Salleh raih perhatian netizen
- Resepi Kari Tulang Rebung, Sedap Betul Lauk Ni
Layari Laman Facebook MYKMU