Sabah firm on no MyKad for undocumented migrants: Hajiji
CM adds state govt will, however, mull helping Orang Asal obtain it
Sabah government will consider helping the Orang Asal to get MyKads but not the undocumented migrants in the state, Chief Minister Datuk Seri Hajiji Noor (Sulaman-Bersatu) told the state assembly today.
He was asked by Datuk Ewon Benedick (Kadamaian-Upko) whether the Sabah government will follow the Home Ministry’s plan to detect undocumented Malaysian citizens and give them the MyKad.
Hajiji said the state government will continue to protect the rights, safety, and interests of the people in Sabah.
“Sabah government does not plan to give MyKad or citizenship to illegal immigrants.”
Last week, Deputy Home Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Mohamed Said said the ministry welcomes the national vaccination roll-out data to detect undocumented Malaysians.
Earlier, state Community Development and People’s Wellbeing Minister Shahelmey Yahya (Tg Keramat-Umno) said the Statistics Department data showed that as of 2020, Sabah’s population is at 3,908,500, of which 1,940,145 are non-citizens.
He said the vaccination process for the non-Malaysians in Sabah only involved registering names. TV
Sabah firm on no MyKad for undocumented migrants
Baca Artikel Menarik :
- Gambar bogel gadis bawah umur, Sekolah Antarabangsa jalankan siasatan
- Firdaus Wong gesa ramai tampil dedah dakwaan gangguan seksual pendakwah
- Majlis Pemulihan Negara Gagal Kawal Harga Ayam
- Ku Li letak jawatan pengerusi Jemaah Penasihat Umno
- Premium Outlet di Langkawi bakal jadi tarikan
- Gadis manis pelaris warung cendol
- Bill Gates Dakwa Ada Cara Untuk Tamatkan Wabak COVID-19
- Terima kasih pemberi maklumat kerana tegakkan keadilan – Najib
- Resepi Terung Berlado Thai
- RM13 juta wang MBI Kedah dipindah ke Kanada masa Mukhriz MB
- Gambar Janna, kentut pun cantik – Zizan
Layari Laman Facebook MYKMU