I okayed Seri Perdana renovations after PM’s Dept report on damage: Muhyiddin
Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yasin said he approved the multimillion-ringgit renovations on Seri Perdana after receiving a detailed report from the Prime Minister’s Department on the complex’s extensive damage.
In a statement today, the former prime minister said he received the report as the building, which is the prime minister’s official residence, is under the department’s purview.
“The damage involves leaks, old lighting systems, poor flooring conditions, and damaged roofing.
“The leaking roof and piping systems caused damage to the built-in cabinets, wooden flooring, wall panels and ceiling.
“I was also informed that the electrical wiring, and lighting and mechanical equipment, such as the air conditioning, had to be repaired as they were too old.” TV
The questioned is, is the cost of renovation justifies?
I okayed Seri Perdana renovations – Muhyiddin
Baca Artikel Menarik :
- Ahmad Jazlan dilantik Pengerusi FELCRA
- YWP milik kerajaan, bukan saya – Tengku Adnan
- Wee cabar Guan Eng debat isu dasar kabotaj
- ‘Afnan Tunggu Kami Di Syurga Ya..’Anak Azmi Saat Caliph Busker Meninggal Dunia
- Rumah paling mahal di dunia bakal dijual pada harga murah
- Adakah cabutan khas nombor 8 kali membawa lebih keberkatan?
- Cinta Laura mahu jadi duta PBB, Menteri Ekonomi Indonesia
- Erra tunggu keizinan Engku Emran
- Ini Antara 7 Kedai Jepun Yang Best Anda Boleh Explore & Cuci Mata Di Shopee
- Hajat Nak Lamborghini Tertunai Sebab Hamil. Adik Kepada Iqbal Zulkefli Di Tegur Netizen [VIDEO]
- Dai’ Syed Ditegur Kongsi Hadis Palsu Tentang Islamkan Orang Wajib Masuk Syurga
Layari Laman Facebook MYKMU