PETALING JAYA: Six more localities in Sabah have been placed under the enhanced movement control order (MCO).
Senior Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein, in his daily press statement on Sunday (Aug 8), said the remaining two localities under eight newly announced enhanced MCOs were in Terengganu and Kelantan.
All newly announced enhanced MCOs will begin on Tuesday (Aug 10) and end on Aug 23.
Eleven enhanced MCO areas in Kelantan will end on Monday (Aug 9) as scheduled, he added.
Additional enhanced MCOs in Sabah, Perak, Pahang and Kelantan will end on Monday as well, with several ending ahead of schedule.
On enforcement updates, he said the authorities have ordered 25 premises to close during Covid-19 SOP compliance spot checks.
A total of 255 people were issued compounds, with 21 remanded on Saturday (Aug 7).
Under Ops Benteng, nine illegal immigrants were arrested and three vehicles seized. STAR
Baca Artikel Menarik :
- Jawapan Najib kepada formula Muhyiddin
- Murshidul Am PAS yakin Muafakat Nasional mampu diselamatkan
- Yang sokong, yang ‘misteri’ dan yang ‘serabut’ telah terjawab
- Rasuah punca pemimpin rosak, tak amanah
- Alhamdulillah… Siti Sarah Selamat Lahirkan Bayi Lelaki Namun Beliau Masih Kritikal [VIDEO]
- Resepi Nasi Lemak Strawberi Extra Special
Layari Laman Facebook MYKMU