PETALING JAYA: With the independent special committee holding its final meeting in July, representatives of Pakatan Harapan (PH) will push for the Emergency to end on Aug 1, says its presidential council.
In a statement, the council said its representatives will push for the committee to uphold the wishes of the King and Malay Rulers that the Emergency should not continue.
The council reiterated that it was maintaining its previously announced stance that the emergency, which was implemented on January 11, did not curb the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic and had to be ended immediately.
“The pandemic situation has worsened since the emergency was declared as the number of positive cases and daily deaths remain high,” it said
PH said the independent special committee will also end its functions and be dissolved after Aug 1.
The statement was signed by PKR president Anwar Ibrahim, Amanah president Mohamad Sabu and DAP secretary-general Lim Guan Eng.
UMNO parti perjuangan bukan marah-marah
Baca Artikel Menarik :
- Polis terima laporan berhubung surat palsu Hishammuddin
- RESEPI KUIH LAPIS BERGEDIK SUKATAN CAWAN
- Terkhilaf keluar Amanah, Hasnul minta maaf
- RM20,000 sehari jual durian waktu PKP
- JKom dibayar lawan pembangkang, bukan saya – Najib
- Siti Elizad mandul? Kau cuit salah orang
Layari Laman Facebook MYKMU