Chinese national feared drowned in Langkawi
Chinese national feared drowned in Langkawi

ALOR SETAR: A Chinese national is feared drowned after swimming at Pantai Tanjung Rhu, Langkawi, on Friday (Feb 20).
Langkawi Zone 4 chief of the Kedah Fire and Rescue Department, Mohd Zamri Abd Ghani, said they received an emergency call at 8.43 pm.
“Initial reports said the 49-year-old man was swimming with his son when the boy noticed his father had gone missing… leaving only the man’s hat floating on the water.
“The victim’s son informed the hotel, which contacted the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency. The agency then alerted the fire department to carry out the search and rescue operation,” he said in a statement on Saturday (Feb 21).
DISYORKAN UNTUK ANDA :
- Ziarah Ramadan Erat Silaturahim, Mohd Raqib Santuni Golongan Memerlukan
- Marilah Bertaut Kembali Kepada UMNO … Dengan Keikhlasan, Kesetiaan Kepada Perjuangan
- Ihya’ Ramadan: Masjid dan Surau Kepala Batas Terima Sumbangan
He said Langkawi Fire and Rescue personnel, arriving 15 minutes later, assessed the scene and began searching the waters where the victim was last seen.
“The operation is ongoing, with constant monitoring of the waves, currents, and the safety of personnel… so far, the victim has not been found, and updates will be provided as the search continues,” he said. – Bernama
Chinese national feared drowned in Langkawi
DISYORKAN UNTUK ANDA :
- Kerajaan Komited Perkukuh Tadbir Urus, Sistem Keselamatan Selaras Aspirasi Malaysia Madani
- RUU Pengasingan Peranan AG – Pendakwa Raya, Had Tempoh PM Dibentang Kali Pertama Isnin Ini
- Perkukuh Agenda Perumahan Rakyat Demi Kesejahteraan Bangsa Johor – Onn Hafiz
LAWATI LAMAN FACEBOOK KAMI :
Layari Laman Facebook MYKMU.NET
Ketua Menteri Melaka Seru Rakyat Hayati Semangat Hari Pengisytiharan Kemerdekaan
You must be logged in to post a comment.